Senior Construction/Project Manager
“The most rewarding part of my job is to experience a project from beginning to end; from the time it was an idea to the time it is complete, when our clients are able to enjoy and experience it.”
Robert Tellez is an accomplished construction project manager with over nine years of experience working in various aspects of project conception development and management. His expertise includes analysis; development and management of staff and contractors; construction oversight; value engineering; budget forecasting; bidding; and negotiation of multi-million dollar deals.
- Interact and easily adapt to working with city, state, and government agencies with different requirements, policies and regulations
- Dedicated business professional who has forged relationships and deals with an array of consultants, contractors and business partners
- Proven track-record of successfully completed, on-time and profitable projects
- Los Angeles Community College building program
- Rio Hondo College building program
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District building program
- Rowland Unified School District building program
Serve as project manager for a new $22 million athletic training facility project, that includes a new 20,000 square-foot stadium field house and 8,000 square-foot baseball/softball field house. The project will provide new locker rooms, offices, a weight room and training facilities for athletic teams, and new baseball and softball fields with artificial turf.
Education & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree, Mechanical Engineering, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, 2001
Del Terra Group, Kinetic Systems