Project Controls Manager
“My everyday goal is to perform at the highest level to meet Beezley’s standards in order to achieve our clients’ satisfaction.”
Max Mariscal has over 10 years of experience in project design, development and supervision. While working as a construction manager in Mexico, Max coordinated and supervised the process, planning, scheduling and implementation of civil infrastructure projects. Max has worked on design concepts at the E7 Studio for the Los Angeles Community College District where his responsibilities included document control and transforming built information into digital media. Max has vast experience in GIS projects, BIM efforts, CADD conversions and studio animation. As part of the BuildLACCD team, Max supported the efforts to design, construct and maintain innovative and sustainable building environments. He has worked to support various Beezley Management projects by developing standardized hard copy and electronic project closeout packages including the punch list completions, warranties, as-built documents, lien releases, maintenance and operations manuals and trainings, and has assisted with the financial close-out of projects. His understanding of the data necessary to constitute a complete project is a valuable and critical component to adequately meeting contractual obligations.
- Define project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting and scheduling
- Maximize resource efficiency through procurement of labor, materials and equipment
- Implement various operations through proper coordination with multiple parties to achieve a successful project
- Develop effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts
- Research, create and edit spatial data for GIS systems
- Migrate digital data from BIM models to various platforms
- Los Angeles Valley College – Coordinated the move management and procurement of more than $1.5 million worth of equipment for the Health and Science Department, Art Department and the Planetarium building, among others. Responsibilities included working with building user groups to develop specifications for equipment; coordinating procurement, delivery and installation; and asset management.
- Developed a systematic process for the creation of BIM models for mechanical systems for LACCD projects
Education & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree, Architecture, Oaxaca, Mexico
• Currently pursuing Construction Management Certification, University of California, Los Angeles
• Highly skilled with design software including Autocad Architecture, Autocad MEP, Map 3D, 3D Max; Adobe Design software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; and Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Microsoft Project
L.A. Community College District E7 Studio