Project Manager/Owners Representative
After starting her career in the corporate field – focusing on marketing and public relations, Mary Wells decided to pursue her passion working in the project management sector. For the past 10 years, she has touched nearly all facets of design and construction with commercial and high end residential projects. Mary brings to the table a unique design sensibility throughout her projects and combines this with a practical diligence focusing on project schedule, budget and quality control. Mary has built a reputation for successfully leading multi-million dollar projects by building strong relationships with the client and fostering team work and effective communication on her projects.
- Team Building & Leadership
- Permits and Building Code
- Construction Planning & Scheduling
- Budget Analysis
- Safety & Compliance Management
- Vendor and Material Management
- Estimating and Job Costing
- Critical Path Analysis
- Private Residence- Beverly Hills, CA- Renovation and Expansion ($1M)
- Private Residence- Beverly Hills, CA- Renovation ($4M)
- Private Residence- Hollywood Hills, CA- Renovation ($1M)
- Private Residence- Pacific Palisades, CA- Renovation ($800k)
- Private Residence- Hollywood Hills, CA – New Construction ($12M)
Managing and surviving more than $5M of renovation and expansion to her own portfolio of owned properties throughout Beverly Hills, CA.