Senior Project Manager
With 20+ years of extensive experience in the construction industry, Louis has proven expertise in the planning, preparation, and implementation of multi-million dollar capital improvement construction and development programs. Focused experience on public sector education and infrastructure projects. Extensive knowledge of State of California – agency requirements, including DSA, CDE, and OPSC. Demonstrated senior level leadership, presentation, and communication skills.
Experienced establishing and managing project teams on public and private sector projects – sourcing and allocating resources so as to create highly effective teams with core goals focusing on project controls (reporting, cost and schedule), safety, communications and client relations, project profitability and risk avoidance.
- Team Leader
- Cost Controls
- Pre-construction Services
- Schedule Management
- Owner’s Representative
- CVUHSD Bond Program
Education & Qualifications
• Cal Osha Safety Certified
• Member, Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
• Member, US Green Building Council (USGBC)
• Member, Coalition for Adequate School Housing (CASH)
• Certified, Procore Management Systems