With more than 20 years of project construction management and procurement experience, Clark brings to each and every assignment proficiency and effectiveness drawn from his skills and leadership. Clark has worked extensively on higher education, renewable energy and civil/infrastructure projects over the course of his career.
Clark has proven abilities in overseeing all stages of the construction process, from the initial planning stages to onsite management through to the project’s completion and closeout. He is detailed oriented and organized in every facet of his management. He is fiscally responsible, ensuring budget expectations are met while maintaining qualitative standards. Adept at anticipating and resolving potential problems/risks that could affect a project’s success. Keenly focused on schedule details, including critical path identification and potential impacts and recovery opportunities.
Clark also is an effective communicator – written and verbal – and always seeks to balance his messaging to obtain maximum stakeholder buy-in and acceptance. He is skilled with computers and project software applications, and is known to be a self-starter, capable of adding value to every client assignment.
- Solar Star 1 & 2 – 579 Megawatt Solar Farm (World’s Largest)
- Rosamond Phase 1 & 2 – 108 Megawatt Solar Farm
- Valley and Central Region Real Estate school facilities projects ranging from $3M to $90M
- $200 million State Matching Funds Effort Program (SME)
- $42 million Measure K and $109 million March 04 Bond Programs
- Valley Region HS #4 $98,562,079
- Valley Region Span K- 8 #1 $83,844,773
- Valley Region Span K- 8 #2 $85,777,442
- Valley Region ES #13 $77,878,431
- Valley Region Bellingham ES Addition $38,886,529
- Valley Region Blythe ES Addition $16,210,003
- Valley Region Enadia Way Re-opening $12,395,652
- Central Region EEC #2 $4,698.332
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor of Science, Construction & Engineering Management, California State University Long Beach
AA Business Administration, Pierce College, Woodland Hills
Software: Primavera, Expedition, CATSWeb, Smart Energy, Arena PLM, Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- L.A Unified School District
- Whittier Union School District
- Tajima Corp. U.S.A. Architectural Metal Fabricators