Action-driven project management professional with 25+ years of extensive experience in the construction industry. Proven expertise in the planning, preparation, and implementation of multi-million dollar capital improvement construction and development programs. Focused experience on public sector education and infrastructure projects.
Demonstrated senior level leadership, presentation, and communication skills. Experienced establishing and managing project teams on public and private sector projects – sourcing and allocating resources so as to create highly effective teams with core goals focusing on project controls (reporting, cost and schedule), safety, communications and client relations, project profitability and risk avoidance.
- Managed over 80 separate modernization projects for LAUSD Existing Facilities, in Regions 1, 7 & 8.
- Managed construction for (10) separate LAUSD New Construction projects
- Managed Scope, Schedule & Budget for (2) Local District Facilities Directors (LDFD) simultaneously, for Regions 7 & 8
- Worked with local Board Member and local District Councilperson on large Complex High School redevelopment, including a Small Learning Community and a Football /Track Stadium installation
- Placed many Design Contracts for Project Development Department including negotiation on fee and scope
- Directed Tenant Improvement for Major Hollywood Studio
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, City and Regional Planning, San Diego State University
- Construction Management, UCLA Extension
- PCCM/Professional Certified Construction Manager
- OSHA 10-hour Safety Certification
- SWPPP Certified
- Member, Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
Member, US Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Chris Bradley Consulting
- Deluxe Entertainment Group
- Wedgewood Enterprise Corporation
- DA Construction Management