The Westfield Corp. projects consist of:
- Beezley serves multiple roles for Westfield on various project – construction management, project engineering, project controls and contract administration. We supplement the internal construction and project management staff from Westfield to form project teams that are highly performing and successful.
- Some of the projects where our team members have contributed value added services including: Westfield UTC, Westfield Century City, Westfield Topanga, Westfield Covina, Westfield Roseville Galleria, Westfield Fashion Square, and other.
- Provided field level construction management and engineering for the rebuild of the Roseville (CA) Galleria following a devastating fire in 2010. Required fast track scheduling in order to re-open the shopping center for the 2010 holiday season and in order to minimize impact on operations once the center was restored to operations.
- Acted as the liaison between Westfield’s on-site construction teams and Westfield’s West Coast corporate office providing guidance and support in the areas of Project Documentation. The Project Documentation Services included Training & Consulting, Project Systems & Documentation Management, and Risk & Contract Management.
- RFIs/ Submittals and Coordination – responsible for such tasks as coordinating solutions to field issues via RFIs, completing subcontractor coordination, reviewing and tracking of structural and architectural submittals, writing contracts and completing contract buy-outs. Tracking and issuing of Construction Change Directives Payment Application validation Managing and administering Meeting Minutes. Other duties as directed by the Project Manager.
- Managed the procurement/bid process on various projects overseeing scopes of work for trade subcontractor including negotiating contracts, establishing work plans, safety plans and other compliance matters.
Owner & Contact Information: Westfield Corporation, Bill Saltenberger, EVP, Construction and Project Management
Project/ Construction Management Team: Beezley Management
Beezley Project/Representative Role: Various
Construction Dates: 2010 – Present