The Bandrika Sound Studio project consisted of:
- An 8,800 sf custom facility accommodated in a completely remodeled existing commercial building in Tarzana, CA.
- Beezley acted as owner’s representative during contractor selection, bidding, general construction monitoring to completion of the project.
- Served as the project liaison between owner and contractor and all specialty consultants such as acoustic engineer.
- Remodeled commercial building was successfully changed into becoming one of the finest sound studios available to score for the movies.
- The acoustical qualities attained have been cited as world class by Abbey Road Studio engineers who visited from the UK.
- This facility is not only an excellent sound studio but the quality of architectural detailing in the interior makes it unique as a great place to also relax and appreciate the history of sound instruments.
- The building houses a custom set of chambers to accommodate the Century Fox 1929 organ which was taken apart, re-conditioned by experts and custom installed.
- The studio comprises of a Control Room, Scoring Room, Organ Chambers, Kitchen, Lounge, Reception and Toilet Facilities.
Owner and Contact Information:
2016 – 2018