Portfolio: Hospitality and Retail
Beezley Management Retail Projects
- Beezley Management has extensive retail experience throughout the United States. Project details are available upon request.
- An 83,000 square foot mixed-use parking and retail structure in West Hollywood, CA
Bandrika Sound Studio
- An 8,800 square foot custom facility accommodated in a completely remodeled existing commercial building in Tarzana, CA.
A 7-story hotel with a 50,000 square foot footprint and a 4-level parking garage located in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
- 8 acres, 8 buildings
- A ground up project in a high profile area
Marriott International Inc.
- Development of Marriott Ownership Resorts Inc.’s first self construction management program.
Twin Peaks Restaurant – Miami
- Owner’s representative and construction project management services for a new Twin Peaks Restaurant location in Miami, FL.
VooDoo BBQ & Grill Restaurants
- Owner’s representative and construction project management services for new VooDoo BBQ & Grill location in South Florida.
- Assisted with design development, contract administration, project controls, pricing structure, risk analysis and construction management.
Westfield Corporation (various)
- Beezley Management serves multiple roles for Westfield on various project – construction management, project engineering, project controls and contract administration. We supplement the internal construction and project management staff from Westfield to form project teams that are highly performing and successful.
South Coast Plaza
- A complete remodel of the common areas of the original 1967 mall portion of approximately 200,000 sq. ft., including new planters, travertine floors and expansion joints; rebuilt/reclad fountains and carousel; and new concierge desks and automatic sliding glass doors at nine entrances
Los Angeles Pierce College – Student Center Bookstore
- A three-story, 60,000 sq. ft., building located at the southern tip of the main pedestrian mall serves as the new entryway to the college
The Village at Westfield-Topanga Parking Structure
- Five levels of parking that will accommodate the swarm of shoppers expected to visit the Village at Westfield Topanga open air mall. The structure will provide an estimate of over 3300 parking spaces.
City of Santa Monica Parking Structure #2 Seismic Upgrade
- Seismic retrofit of Parking Structure No. 2 and installation of a clarifier on the ground floor that includes: strengthening the existing walls, foundation, columns, and connections, as well as modifying existing architectural, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing elements related to the seismic retrofit work. Work is being scheduled to maximize access to spaces within the structure during construction activity.