Skip to content
Portfolio: Hospitality and Retail
- An overview of all Beezley Management retail projects throughout the United States and abroad.
- An 8,800 sf custom facility accommodated in a completely remodeled existing commercial building in Tarzana, CA.
- Full locker room fac
- Two full basketball courts
- Training facilities
- 8 acres, 8 buildings
- A ground up project in a high profile area
- Development of Marriott Ownership Resorts Inc.’s first self construction management program.
- Owner’s representative and construction project management services for a new Twin Peaks Restaurant location in Miami, FL.
- Owner’s representative and construction project management services for new VooDoo BBQ & Grill location in South Florida.
- Assisted with design development, contract administration, project controls, pricing structure, risk analysis and construction management.
- Beezley Management serves multiple roles for Westfield on various project – construction management, project engineering, project controls and contract administration. We supplement the internal construction and project management staff from Westfield to form project teams that are highly performing and successful.
- A complete remodel of the common areas of the original 1967 mall portion of approximately 200,000 sq. ft., including new planters, travertine floors and expansion joints; rebuilt/reclad fountains and carousel; and new concierge desks and automatic sliding glass doors at nine entrances
- A three-story, 60,000 sq. ft., building located at the southern tip of the main pedestrian mall serves as the new entryway to the college
- Five levels of parking that will accommodate the swarm of shoppers expected to visit the Village at Westfield Topanga open air mall. The structure will provide an estimate of over 3300 parking spaces.
- Seismic retrofit of Parking Structure No. 2 and installation of a clarifier on the ground floor that includes: strengthening the existing walls, foundation, columns, and connections, as well as modifying existing architectural, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing elements related to the seismic retrofit work. Work is being scheduled to maximize access to spaces within the structure during construction activity.