The Marriott International Inc.’s projects consisted of:
- Led the development of Marriott Ownership Resorts Inc.’s first self construction management projects
- Effectively managed preconstruction activities, including strategy, scheduling, budgeting, team formation, logistics, site work and demolition. Actively participated in all trade buyouts; executed requisition, cost report and pending item reviews with ownership
- Provided extensive value-engineering that spurred substantial savings to project.
- Gained all building permits directly by partnering with a permitting agency that produced in cost savings to project.
- Organized schedules as well as accurately maintained all project records and budget details; delivered project on-time and within budget.
Owner and Contact Information:
Marriott International Inc.
Beezley Project Representative/Role:
Larry Pickell, Project Manager
• Washington, DC
• Newport Coast, CA
• Palm Beach, Aruba
• Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
• Columbus, OH
• Detroit, MI
• Livonia, MI
• Oklahoma City, OK
• Denver, CO
• Miami, FL
• San Antonio, TX