The Kaiser Permanente Hospital (Vallejo, CA) project consisted of:
- The Vallejo campus is composed of a 267-bed hospital and large outpatient medical office building. Hospital contains well-equipped emergency department, operating rooms, intensive care unit, transitional care unit, labor and delivery suite, and medical surgical units.
- Participated as Owner’s Representatives and Construction Consultants with MDI supporting the capital program for the Facilities Services Division at Vallejo, California.
- Remodel and systems upgrades; including Architectural, Structural, MEP, Emergency Back-Up Systems at Common area, OR’s, ER’s, Exam Rooms, Lounges, etc. Work was accomplished in “live” facility, requiring daily interfacing with hospital administrative and faculty staff, hospital scheduling, permitting-inspection authorities.
- Houses the Kaiser Foundation Rehabilitation Center on the third floor, providing state-of-the-art rehab services to Kaiser members, including radiology services/ imaging, CT and MRI scans.
- Includes three outpatient pharmacies and a testing laboratory.
Owner and Contact Information:
Kaiser Permanente —West Coast Facilities Division, Evan Marks
Project/ Construction Management Team:
Morse Diesel Int’l, Inc./
Beezley Management, LLC
Beezley Project Representative/Role:
Mark Ratoza, Construction Manager
Jonathan Levy, Commercial Manager