The Edgewater Towers Condominium Project:
- The Edgewater Towers Complex is a development of two 5-story buildings and two 8-story buildings, with a total of 148 residential condominium units located in Pacific Palisades, CA.
- Beezley acted as owner’s representative during bidding, general construction to completion of project. Served as the project liaison between owner and the contractor.
- 2 primary scopes of work: 1)HVAC system maintenance upgrade and 2)Interior Renovation
- Replaced an old, corroded HVAC three-pipe chilled water system with a new Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) System.
- Remove existing corroded piping; Installation of new VRF piping
- Installation of branch circuit controllers (horizontal and vertical)
- Remove existing tenant’s Fan Coil Units; Installation of new VFR Fan Coil Units
- Installation of roof mounted Condensing Units
- A complete overhaul of the common spaces in each of the 4 buildings.
- Remove and Replace carpet, floor base, chair molding, and paint
- Clean, repair and refinish travertine floor
- Furnish and install new LED lighting fixtures
Owner and Contact Information:
Edgewater Condominiums HOA
Project /Construction Management Team:
Beezley Project Representative/Role:
Eric Brooks, Project Manager
Couts Heating & Cooling