The LA West College General Classroom & Student Services project consists of:
- Fully sprinklered Type II-FR consisting of 44,604 sq. ft. with mixed occupancies
- Electrical room temporary power switch-over to building A & B
- Chill water line through center court (deferred for completion in Oct. 2010 to mitigate disruption to exterior enclosure work in courtyard)
- Data communication and audio-visual vendors were selected for owner furnished equipment. Classroom A150 audio-visual cabinet mock-up pending
- HVAC commissioning commenced with pre-function checklist to major equipment, access to variable air volume boxes survey, etc.
Owner and Contact Information:
Larry Eisenberg, Executive Director Facilities
Project/ Construction Management Team:
Beezley Project Representative/Role:
David Gonzales, Project Manager
P2S Engineering, Inc.
Sinanian Development, Inc.
2010 – 2011