The Main Entrance & Transit Corridor project at Los Angeles Valley College consisted of:
- Approximately 350,000 sq. ft. site renovation, including:
- Landscape, irrigation
- Walkways, accessible ramps and stairs
- Bus/car drop off, bus shelter
- Pedestrian lighting, directional signage
- Installation of new site furniture
- The main entrances off Burbank Blvd. Fulton Avenue and Monarch Square updated to create new walkways and roadways for students to access the campus facilities.
- Monarch Square was renovated with new walkways, lighting, way-finding signage, and landscaping that includes drought-resistant plants and a water saving drip irrigation system.
- New identity and message marquee systems programmed remotely through the internal administration offices.
Owner and Contact Information:
Executive Director Facilities
Project/ Construction Management Team:
Beezley Project Representative/Role:
Robert Tellez, Project Manager
Berliner and Associates
Angeles Contractor Inc.
Jan. 2009 – Sept. 2009