Los Angeles Valley College Valley Glen Gateway Building project consisted of:
- A two-level 70,000-square- foot building designed to serve as a new gateway to Valley College.
- Offices and Spaces for Instruction and meeting facilities for the Los Angeles Valley Community College and its community.
- The building is made up of three functional zones.
- An Instructional Zone
- A Conference Zone
- An Office Zone
- The Administration Building will be known as the Community Workforce Development Center and will rise two stories in a curtain of glass at the entrance to LA Valley College.
- The Instructional Zone is compromised of Lecture Rooms and a Computer Lab.
- The Conference Zone is compromised of meeting rooms and a catering Kitchen.
- The Office Zone is compromised of 14 Departments including the LAVC President’s Office, the Academic Affairs Office, the Administrative Services Office, LAVC Foundation, Institutional Effectiveness Office, Public Relations Office, Personnel Office, Payroll Office, Budget Office, Contracts/Purchasing (Procurement Office), Master Calendar Office, Reprographic Services, Mailroom, Campus Operator, Job Training Office, the Academic Senate Office, CalWORKs, and Continuing Education/Non-Credit.
Owner and Contact Information:
Los Angeles Community College District
Project/Construction Management Team:
Beezley Project Representative/Role:
Max Mariscal, Project Controls Manager
Bruce Johnson, Project Manager
Robert Tellez, Senior Project Manager
Quatro Design Group