The Student Services Building project consisted of:
- The three-story mission-style structure is one of the first projects completed as part of LACCD’s $290 million dollar Sustainable Building Program.
- First floor: Admissions and Records, Assessment, Counseling, Graduation, Outreach and Special Services offices
- Second Floor: CALWORKs, EOPS/CARE, Financial Aid, Health Center, International Studies and Veterans offices
- Third Floor: Conference room, staff lounge, and offices of vice president and dean of Student Services
- 48,296 sq. ft. structure is built to meet Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Standards (LEED).
Owner and Contact Information:
Tom Hall, LACCD
Executive Director Facilities
Project/ Construction Management Team:
Tishman/Beezley Management/LACCD Facilities Dept.
Beezley Project Representative/Role:
Jonathan Levy, Program Representative
Widom Wein Cohen O’Leary Terasawa
AKG Construction Inc.
2009 – 2010