Skip to content
The Choice for Higher Education
- Today’s higher education facilities are invested in building the most technologically advanced facilities as efficiently, effectively and safely as possible. Whether it’s a critical central utility plant, a maintenance and operations facility or a core academic building, Beezley’s professionals understand the critical challenges associated with collaborating, programming, and building these specialized facilities.
Pepperdine Residence Hall
- The Seaside Residence Hall project is the first new residence hall to be built on campus in over a decade.
- It is a 4-story building totaling 118,000 square feet of new construction
- The building is comprised of 54 student suites, 11 Residence Advisor units and two Residence Director units.
Los Angeles Valley College – Monarch Stadium / Track & Field Complex
California State University, Northridge – Oviatt Library Renovation
- Renovation & expansion of existing libary
- Added two floors on the east and west library wings to house library staff and special collections of over a million reference books, periodicals, microfiche and microfilm, video and film, sound recordings, computer software and other reference materials Computers with internet access installed to facilitate research efforts
Los Angeles Valley College – Gym Complex, Aquatic Center & Adaptive Physical Education Center
Los Angeles Valley College – Student Services Center
University of California, Berkeley – Haas Pavilion
- On the same site where beloved Harmon Gymnasium once stood, the University of California, Berkeley’s new Walter A. Haas, Jr. Pavilion is a stunning new campus building and state-of-the-art sports facility that retains the old gym’s famous intimacy and spirit.
Los Angeles Valley College – Fulton Entryway & Monarch Square
Los Angeles Valley College – Main Entrance & Transit Corridor
- Updated main entrances off Burbank Blvd., Fulton Avenue and Monarch Square, to create new walkways androadways for students to access the campus facilities.
- New identity and message marquee systems programmed remotely through the internal administration offices.
- Revitalizing Valley College – Construction Sequencing Diagram
University of California, San Francisco – Parnassus Medical Center
- Assisted with managing seismic and utility upgrades, inspection of work, relocation/move management, construction notifications, daily reports, project engineering and other related tasks.
Los Angeles Valley College – Robert M. Hertzberg Library & Academic Resource Center
- Construction of a two-story steel framed new Robert M. Hertzberg Library & Academic Resource Center on the west side of campus approximately 91,500 sq. ft.
- This building will house library spaces oriented to modern library standards such as electronic files and reference materials, and provide for small/large group study.
- Revitalizing Valley College – Construction Sequencing Diagram
Los Angeles Valley College – Maintenance & Operations Building
Los Angeles Valley College – Media & Performing Arts Center
Los Angeles Valley College – Child Development and Family Complex
Los Angeles Valley College – Allied Health & Science
Los Angeles Pierce College – Student Center Bookstore
- A three-story, 60,000 sq. ft., building located at the southern tip of the main pedestrian mall serves as the new entryway to the college
Los Angeles Pierce College – Botanical Garden
- Two acres of what had been the lawn-covered quad in the middle of the campus was dedicated to the garden. The garden has more than 600 species of drought-tolerant plants and requires about 70 percent less water than the lawn that preceded it.
Los Angeles Pierce College – Parking Lot 7
- Renovation of the parking lot on the north side of the campus, entry off Victory Boulevard at Mason Street, including paving, curbs, striping, landscaping, trees and lighting
Los Angeles Pierce College – Equestrian Center
- Two 24-horse stall barns and a covered, lighted riding arena
- Included implementation of grading and utilities
- A detention pond, restrooms, new service and access paths of travel, service yard, water station, judges’ station, horseman’s fundamentals area, mare motel and residential addition
Los Angeles Pierce College – Center for the Sciences
- The Science Center is among about 85 new structures going up on L.A. Community College District campuses as part of the Sustainable Building Program.
- The 93,250 sq. ft. project is comprised of two structures housing Departments of Life Sciences, Chemistry, Physics and Planetary Science, Veterinary Technology and Nursing.
Los Angeles Pierce College – Student Service Building
- The three-story mission-style facility is one of the first projects completed as part of LACCD’s $290 million Sustainable Building Program.
Los Angeles Southwest College – Student Services, Education Center, Stadium, Campus Security
- Student Services Activity Center – 64,437 sq. ft. facility housing 24 student services ranging from enrollment to financial aid (awarded LEED-Silver distinction)
- The Field House – A two-story, 18,160 sq. ft., design-build athletic field house
- Stadium – 95,950 sq. ft. of field turf to accommodate a regulation football and soccer field, competitive eight-lane race track, long jump and sand pit
West Los Angeles College – Science & Math Building
- Five-level 85,000 sq. ft. Science Building & two-level 14,000 sq. ft. Math Building
West Los Angeles College – General Classroom & Student Services
- Fully sprinklered Type II-FR consisting of 44,604 sq. ft. with mixed occupancies
- Electrical room temporary power switch-over to Building A & B
- Data communication & audio-visual vendors were selected for owner- furnished equipment
Los Angeles City College – Van de Kamp Education Complex
- Renovation of 70,000 sq. ft. building for 36 classrooms and additional offices, including: two science labs, several computer labs, fitness center, classrooms, administrative offices and historical display of the former bakery
Los Angeles Harbor College – Tech & Classroom Building
- The Technology & Classroom Building, Northeast Academic Center, Student Services Building project consisted of Technology and Classroom Building, Northeast Academic Center, Student Services Building.
- The $22.3 million Northeast Academic Hall provides 65,563 sq. ft. of general classroom space and faculty offices to the college.
Los Angeles Harbor College Solar (PV) Farm
- In January 2009, Beezley Management provided on-site construction management services for the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) to provide design-build services for a renewable energy program on the Los Angeles Harbor College campus.
Los Angeles Trade-Tech Community College – Olive St. Parking Structure
- New design-build six-level, 250,000 sq. ft. parking structure located across the street from the LA Trade Tech Community College campus on Olive Street
- Facility includes 850 new parking stalls
Los Angeles Trade-Tech Community College – South Campus Complex
- Los Angeles Trade-Technical College’s new $125 million South Campus project modernizes one of the nation’s leading technical colleges.
- The project consists of two five-story buildings with more than 120,000 sq. ft. of office and classroom space.
California State University, Northridge – Student Services/Bayramian Hall
- This Student Services Center houses 14 Student Service departments including Student Financial Services, Financial Aid & Scholarship, Student Outreach and Recruitment, Admissions and Records, Center on Disabilities, Advising Resource Center/EOP, Academic Support Services for Student Athletes, Associated Students Accounting, the Learning Resource Center and University Counseling.
Westwood College – Alta Colleges
- A 60,000 sq. ft. tenant improvement and construction of an educational/vocational pre-existing building
- Renovation and re-use of the single-level office building floor converted into a private trade school
- Demolition and rebuilding
Canoga Park High School – Lowes Community Learning Garden
- Project covers approx. an acre of the CPHS site. Phase I includes an outdoor amphitheater, a rain forest, greenhouses, organic gardens, a memorial MLK “I have a Dream” dedication wall, and temporary animal pens.
Pepperdine University Projects
- School of Law Renovation – Painted, installed new carpeting and implemented new audiovisual systems in 12 classrooms. Replaced existing 520 lockers with new lockers.
Los Angeles Valley College Student Union (formerly the Monarch Center)
- A new 2 story gathering and meeting place for students, the 66,118-square- foot Student Union will bring together student-centered services such as the Cafeteria, Campus Bookstore, Student Health Center, Business Office, and the Associated Student Union (ASU) offices.
Los Angeles Valley College Administration Building (Valley Glen Gateway Building)
- A two-level 70,000-square- foot building designed to serve as a new gateway to Valley College.
- Offices and Spaces for Instruction and meeting facilities for the Los Angeles Valley Community College and its community.
Los Angeles Valley College Parking Structure
- Four levels of parking that will provide the campus with 1,200 parking spots for students, faculty, staff and visitors.