The Soboroff Sports Fields project consisted of:
- 110,000 sq. ft. multi-purpose synthetic sprint turf field
- New restroom and maintenance facility
- Four masonry concrete enclosures to store terra-cover for Los Angeles County Coliseum event parking use
- Complete perimeter security fencing and camera system
- High-powered (110 ft.) sprinkler irrigation system for sprint turf
- Project also included access gates, bleachers, lighting system, and sewer and drainage system
- The synthetic turf field will accommodate a variety of field sports and recreational activities year-round.
- The field can be striped for two soccer fields suitable for boys and girls ages 10 to 12, or can be used in its entirety for football, baseball, flag football, soccer, lacrosse and hockey.
- A portable field-covering system will protect the field when it is used for parking for USC football games and other events.
Owner & Contact Information:
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Commission Patrick Lynch, General Manager 213.765.6374
Project/ Construction Management Team:
BMG/ Beezley Management
Beezley Project Representative/ Role:
David Bentley, Project Manager/Mark Ratoza, Construction Manager
Valley Crest Landscape Development Corp.