Skip to content
- 110,000 sq. ft. multi-purpose synthetic sprint turf field
- New restroom and maintenance facility
- Four masonry concrete enclosures to store terra-cover for Los Angeles County Coliseum event event parking use
- Complete perimeter security fencing and camera system
- High-powered (110 ft.) sprinkler irrigation system for sprint turf
- Secured and managed $105 million FEMA funding and served as primary FEMA liaison.
- National Historic Landmark property
- Demolition of earthquake-damaged elements
- Seismic renovation of the entire stadium interior and exterior
- Strengthening the facility following the Northridge Earthquake of 1994
- Seismic renovation and upgrades with a total project cost of $11.6 million
- Additional building upgrades and amenities
- 42,500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art basketball training facility for the NBA Clippers franchise in Playa Vista, CA
- Two full basketball courts, training facilities, weight room, locker room and administrative offices
- Design-build, fast-track contract for reconstruction of the arena
- Significant increase in seating capacity including club seats, luxury suites, press boxes and team concession facilities
- Relocation of the Los Angeles Raiders (NFL) prompted the conversion and renovation of this 42,000-seat baseball-only stadium into a multi-purpose, 72,000- seat stadium capable of hosting MLB, NFL and special events.
- On the same site where beloved Harmon Gymnasium once stood, the University of California, Berkeley’s new Walter A. Haas, Jr. Pavilion is a stunning new campus building and state-of-the-art sports facility that retains the old gym’s famous intimacy and spirit.