CEO, EYP Mission Critical, Inc.
Peter Gross serves as chief executive officer of EYP Mission Critical facilities, a company of HP. Since joining Einhorn, Yaffee, Prescott, Architecture and Engineering Inc. in 1997, Peter has founded and been actively involved in the development and rapid growth of the Mission Critical Engineering practice. His duties include strategic planning, technical oversight and business development. Peter’s focus centers on understanding the major trends shaping this industry and securing EYP’s thought leadership position. He is considered a leading thinker and practitioner of mission critical information and infrastructure design.
- Engineering and design of data centers, trading floors, command and control centers, telecommunication and broadcasting facilities
- Frequent speaker/publisher on the subjects of high-performance critical facilities, ultra-reliable design and Green IT
- Co-founder of the Critical Power Coalition, an organization developing public policies for improving the reliability and the quality of electric power in the public and private sectors
Education & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree, Electrical Engineering, Polytechnic Institute of Bucharest, Romania
• Master in Business Administration, California State University
• Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Senior Member
• Registered Professional Engineer in CA, AZ and NY
Chief Engineer, 400 Hz Power Conversion and UPS Systems for the Inet Division of Teledyne Inc., Partner at PRK Associates, a consulting firm based in Los Angeles