Co-Founder & Managing Director, W Capital Partners, LLC
“Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
Gary Weinhouse is a strategic, results-oriented and hands on CEO/President/CRO with domestic and international experience building value in high growth privately held companies. Adept and experienced at building teams and organizing processes and systems to support rapid growth and/or to increase profitability in reorganization and turnaround situations. Gary was recently Co-Founder and Managing Director of W Capital Partners, LLC (www.wcapitalpartners.com), a consulting firm that specializes in interim senior management, strategic planning, turnaround/crisis management, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, operations improvement, franchise consulting and capital raising. He is now the new President of AST (Autism Spectrum Therapies) in Culver City, CA.
- Interim senior management
- Strategic planning
- Turnaround/crisis management
- Corporate restructuring
- Operations improvement and capital raising
- Legal, finance, operations, and human resources
- Extensive experience leading change management, corporate turnaround and re-structuring, revenue generation, strategic planning, operations, sales and marketing, and crisis management.
- CEO of California Cryobank, Inc. & Family Cord, a reproductive tissue services company with operating divisions focusing on: sperm banking, semen/egg/embryo storage, and stem cell/umbilical cord blood processing and storage. Successfully grew the company extensively, with distribution to 50 states and 40+ countries.
- Served as Interim COO/CFO/General Counsel/Board Member for Al & Ed’s Autosound (www.al-eds.com), a private company specializing in mobile electronics, with 30 retail locations throughout Southern California. Led the legal, finance, operations and human resources departments of the company, and was responsible for converting the company from corporate-owned, to entirely franchised outlets, implementing and managing the company’s franchise initiatives, and returning the company to financial profitability and operational efficiency.
- As COO/CFO/General Counsel of eteamz.com, Inc (www.eteamz.com), and one of its original founding members, wrote eteamz’ business plan, won the UCLA Anderson School Annual Business Plan Competition, successfully led the company through three rounds of venture capital and angel funding, grew the value of the company through acquisitions and strategic relationships, and ultimately helped negotiate and finalize the company’s acquisition by the Active Network.
“Happily married to Dr. Alyssa Ziman, with three happy, wonderful, dynamic children, ages six, five and two.”
- Member of the Young Presidents Organization (YPO; Malibu Chapter)
- Board of Trustees of Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles
Education & Qualifications
• Graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Magna Cum Laude from the University of California, Los Angeles
• M.B.A., Anderson School of Business at UCLA
• J.D., Loyola Law School
• CEO of California Cryobak, Inc. and its subsidiary, Family Cord Blood Services, a $20M, 115-employee health services company focused on reproductive tissue services and stem cell processing and storage.
• Co-Founder and Managing Director of W Capital Partners, a boutique consulting firm with offices in Santa Monica and Santa Barbara.
• COO/CFO/Co-Founder of eteamz.com, Inc, an online company dedicated to amateur athletics.